Translate

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Crayfish

Hi All.
I trust you have all had a wonderful Christmas with lots of great food, and company. My family had a subdued day with presents being opened in the morning and a late lunch followed by a quiet afternoon in the pool. We then spent the evening at my parents house and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner.
I did manage to grab a few crayfish the other day and have since given all bar one away to family and friends. I am sure they will enjoy them as much if not more than I enjoy catching them. I have been playing with a few GoPro mounts lately and filmed the following clip using one of the mounts attached to my crayfish loop.


It is quite a simple technique to learn once you see how it is done and I hope this clip demonstrates the use of a loop clearly, of course you should check the regulations in your area first to see what permits are required and if it is legal to use one. If it is and you have the appropriate permits watch the clip, see how to use a loop, then get out and enjoy catching and eating you own crayfish. 
Have fun and Enjoy the Holiday season.





No comments:

Post a Comment